In Hightrack we love keyboard shortcuts. In many cases, working with them instead your mouse is more productive and far convenient. That’s why Hightrack includes a bunch of useful keyboard shortcuts to speed up most common operations, such as add new task or event, or move between main apps.
Some shortcuts will be included in upcoming weeks, but our private beta already has three great shortcuts to make your landing experience even smoother.
- Add Task or Event: just press
Enterand start typing. Press
Enteragain to save it.
- Add several Tasks in a row: press
Enterwhen saving a task.
- Mark Task as Done: select any task and then press
- Multiple Selection (for tasks, or tags on the Focusbar): press
Shiftwhile clicking in your items.
- Move between apps (including three main apps and your own shortcuts): press
Alt + 1-9
- Move between sections (on the Focusbar): press
Ctrl + 1-5
- And many others to come…
Adding new stuff
We put a lot of care in the most repetitive action: adding new tasks or events. In Hightrack this operation is blazingly fast. It takes literally 5-10 seconds:
Enter-> Type the title-> Enter. Done!
And remember, if you want to add several tasks in a row, just press
Shift when saving the first one. This will immediately save the current task and clear the window to add a new one. Very handy!